Based on feedback from your Committee leaders, PES has tried to keep the registration fee for this meeting as low as possible. Therefore, only modest provisions for refreshment breaks or receptions have been budgeted for this event. However, if corporate financial support is obtained, we have the ability to enhance them to the meeting program. This policy was applied in previous meetings and seemed to work well.
The following corporate support opportunities are available:
- AM Break Monday
- PM Break Monday
- AM Break Tuesday
- PM Break Tuesday
- AM Break Wednesday
- PM Break Wednesday
- AM Break Thursday
Specific breaks can be customized to fit any corporate budget.
Reception (Monday – Up to 3 Co-Supporters at $5,000 each)
- Evening Reception Monday
Specific receptions can be customized to fit any corporate budget.
Badge Lanyards $1,000
- Includes your company name or logo on lanyard. Printing/production/shipping charges are the responsibility of the supporter.
- Distributed to all attendees.
Providing support for one or more of the functions above will give your company the following benefits:
- Your company name on the Supporter Acknowledgement Page of the program book given to all attendees during registration
- Signage at your sponsored event acknowledging your company’s support of the event
- Recognition on the JTCM 2023 website, with a hot link to your company website
For further details on providing support funds for any of these events, please contact:
Lukrecija Lelong – IEEE Meetings, Conferences & Events (MCE)
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854 USA
phone: (732) 562 5441