2010 IEEE PES Joint Technical Committee Meeting
2010 IEEE PES Joint Technical Committee Meeting Overview
The purpose of the annual IEEE PES January Joint Technical Committee Meeting
(JTCM) is to provide a forum where PES Technical Committees can meet for
several days to focus on technical work and standards - the primary work of our
society’s technical committees, subcommittees, working groups, and task forces.
This approach has the added benefit of being able to encourage opportunities
for cooperative work among various PES Technical Committees as well as
interaction with other groups, such as CIGRE, NEMA, and other groups. The
focus on technical and standards work allows for the registration fees to be
kept to a minimum for this event since the main thrust is working sessions.
Sunday through Thursday, January 10–14, 2010
Lake Buena Vista, Florida, USA
Disney Contemporary Resort and Hotel
Magic Kingdom Area
4600 North World Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
DETAILS ON RATE INCLUSIONS
- Room Rate: $164 + 12.5% tax; Click here to reserve your room online.
- Airport Transfer: Will provide “Disney’s Magical Express” service for Group’s attendees staying overnight at the Hotel who are traveling through Orlando International Airport at the time of the JTCM. This service will consist of complimentary airport shuttle, luggage delivery and remote airline check-in service on participating airlines for domestic flights only.
- Parking: Hotel will provide complimentary self-parking for all of Group’s attendees staying at the Hotel
- Complimentary Disney Dining Cards. Disney Resort Destinations will provide to Group for its attendees one complimentary $25.00 Disney Dining Card for each room at the Hotel occupied by Group’s attendees on the peak night of the Room Block.
- After 4pm Theme Park Tickets. Disney Resort Destinations will provide Group, for its attendees, one complimentary After 4pm Theme Park Ticket for each room at the Hotel occupied by Group’s attendees on the peak night of the Room Block. These tickets will be valid for one admission after 4 p.m., during the conference dates or the seven days thereafter to one of the following theme parks: Epcot®, Magic Kingdom® Park, Disney’s Hollywood StudiosTM or Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
The Registration page will launch in the October 2009 time frame at www.pestechnical.org.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please refer to www.pestechnical.org for periodic updates. Individual meeting schedule requests will be taken at the website or direct by e-mail to email@example.com starting in October 2009.